Friday, February 28, 2014

Coming Soon; New Clothes

Hello again! It's Brie, so in case you were looking for someone else, you're not on the right page. BUT feel free to stay ;).

This time I'll be talking about my new buys!






All of these items are on their way to my house something over this week!

  1. Topshop Burnout V Neck Tee - here
  2. Forever21 Glam Faux Croc Crossbody - here
  3. Zara Pleated Dog Printed Shorts -SOLD OUT- (bought off ebay)
  4. Brandy Melville Antique Dove Bracelet - here
  5. Mens Flannel - (bought off ebay)
This week has been soooo hectic with all my buying and I think to punish me, karma had my card stolen while I in P.E today. Unfortunately. (LOCK YOUR THINGS IN YOUR LOCKER BECAUSE WOW I WAS MAD) Don't worry though, I'm getting a new card so that means more purchases and I really need a job because I'll probably drive my mother to bankruptcy. I'm a terrible person, but hey, I get great clothes out of it.

I'm going to hell.

I love youu x Thanks - Brie 


No comments:

Post a Comment