Sunday, March 2, 2014

Can't Stop Buying!!

It's time again to hear me drone on about silly things! Yesterday morning, my step-sisters favourite Youtuber came out with ANOTHER clothing line. Most of you probably knew exactly who I'm talking about.  For those of you who are lost, Bethany Mota. She came out with her spring line I think. And if you'd like to check it out you can visit Aeropostale here. There are a few cool little pieces but it's not really my style.

I myself, had chosen to buy little midi rings which you can look at on my instagram. Once bought, I made my way over to H&M to get some more new clothes. I had two shirts and a bracelet in my hands when I remembered that I had gotten an H&M gift card for 50. So once I paid for those, I went straight for the leather jacket and pinafore. Unfortunately, I could only pick one so I picked the leather jacket and decided I'd buy the pinafore online.

You can check out my other new buys, and I'll be doing reviews for them as well!

Check back next time, Cheers. -Brie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment