Sunday, March 9, 2014

Topshop V Neck Burnout Tee Review

Hello again! If you've been on instagram lately, then you already know about the beloved Topshop V Neck Tee. If you haven't, well... now you know.

Around the end of February, I had purchased a simple and basic grey tee. Simply because I was looking for a light tee that would match with everything for spring. This top is the lightest tee I own at the moment and it's sooo so soooo uber comfy!



The sleeves give a bit of a sleeveless feel but they cut off just mid shoulder. The arm hole is a bit big but it's such a relaxed look that I don't mind it! I definitely recommend anyone who is looking for that perfect tee that goes with everything because I've already made numerous outfits with this shirt.





shop my look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment