Friday, May 23, 2014

Spring Pick: Halter Tops

Hello!

Halter Tops. They are back. 

Yes, yes its true. They have made a comeback. The little 90's like top has returned. And it was predicted for some time, high waisted shorts, "Midriffs" more commonly know today as 'crop tops' and now the halter top.

Whether floral or simply colored, they are actually quite cute. And its amazing to me that I used to fight my mum when she made me wear them because they are sooo incredibly cute! I love how it can be styled for anything and how its such a cute little springy pick.

here are some of my favorite looks I've created with it! 

hope you like them ! xx Love Brie.



Untitled #409

Untitled #410



Untitled #411


Untitled #412


Untitled #413


Untitled #414





Untitled #415


Untitled #416

No comments:

Post a Comment